Last updated on: Apr 4, 2023
- Submission and Information Collection. In order to use our Services you shall provide and ee collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, phone number, company name, password and address when you create an account, use our Services or make a purchase (“Personal Information), We also collect information about your device, browsing history, and location through cookies and other tracking technologies. During your use of the Software you are encouraged to provide Us with agricultural, statistical and/or other data and information which may be collected via any of the following means: (i) manual collection made by you or anyone on your behalf; (ii) Sensors ; (iii) third parties means; and/or (iv) any of the foregoing data which will be processed by Fieldin (collectively, “Raw Data”). Personal Information may be collected by Us through the use of the Software and/or Your interactions with Us and/or the Software. You can correct, modify or delete such Personal Information prior to any submission of such information by You. Standard internet communications sent by the Sensors, You and/or anyone on your behalf and/or through Your computer, device and/or application automatically shall be considered as non-Personally Information. Such non-Personally Information include, without limitation, Raw Data, the type of browser, the type of operating system, Internet Protocol addresses (including any host name or geographic information associated with these addresses), number of users, information related to the Software, Sensors and the use thereof, information collected in connection with any actions You take and/or decisions You make in connection with the crops and any information or content which You may post through the Software.
- Information Sharing. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers that help us operate our business, such as payment processors and shipping companies. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Your Personal Information will not be shared with third parties except as set forth below or as otherwise consented by You. We may also share your information if required by law or if we believe it is necessary to protect our rights or property.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we have collected, used, and shared about you in the past 12 months.
- Data Protaction. We have technical and organizational measures in place to help protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorized access, etc. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments.
- Information Delete. You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information that we have collected about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information to third parties by contacting us.
- Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
- Verification: We may ask you to provide additional information to verify your identity before fulfilling your request under the CCPA.
- Authorized Agent: You may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf under the CCPA.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. However, please note that if you choose to exercise your right to delete your Personal Information, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services.